Monday 14 January 2013

The Song of the Seagull



There are growing calls by many local citizens, for drastic measures to be taken to control the number of seagulls. But I suspect the gulls are ready for the fight. 

This youngster is clearly ready to stand his ground. This is his
 battlecry.



I won't back down

by Tom Petty

Well I won't back down, no I won't back down
You could stand me up at the gates of hell
But I won't back down



Gonna stand my ground, won't be turned around
And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down
Gonna stand my ground and I won't back down



Chorus
Hey baby, there ain't no easy way out
Hey I will stand my ground
And I won't back down



Well I know what's right, I got just one life
In a world that keeps on pushin' me around
But I'll stand my ground and I won't back down



Hey baby there ain't no easy way out
Hey I will stand my ground

And I won't back down  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...